ISPW, or International Social Pharmacy Workshop, is a biannual pharmacy conference. Every 2 years, scientists from all over the world come together. During their four-day congress, they focus on the psychosocial aspects of medication use.
KU Leuven was chosen to host the 2018 congress in Belgium. The team behind ISPW2018 knocked on Root’s door for:
- De branding of ISPW2018
- House style and logo
- Conference booklet cover
- E-mail templates
- A website for the congress that
- Easy to manage by the team itself, before, during and after the conference
- In the freshly designed house style
- All information about the event included
- A ticket sales system built into the website
- A piece of online marketing advice, mainly email marketing
The introductory meetings went very smoothly, so we quickly arrived at a full branding and also the live website.